C++ Systems Developer
BlooLoc is a young high tech company with headquarter in Hasselt and R&D office in Herent, Belgium. We offer smart services based on indoor positioning. Our products have applications in shops, hospitals, senior care facilities, offices, campuses, airports, etc... BlooLoc has customers across the globe.
In the context of our growth, we are looking for a new colleague with the profile of a SystemsDeveloper. You will be working mainly from our office in Herent.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You participate in the development of the cloud positioning engine and software environment (web application, web services, back-office processing systems) that is used by our customers to configure and monitor indoor positioning environments.
- In coordination with the DevOps team you participate in the definition and development of support for automated test and deployment systems that allows us to scale our service with growing and diversifying customers.
- Together with our business developers you can help on technical aspects of product solutions that improve the customer experience.
- Over time your role may evolve to assuming responsibility of our cloud software platform.
Your experience / profile
- Master in Informatics or equivalent by experience.
- Experienced C++ developer, and experience with C++11 features and/or Wt (C++ Web Toolkit) are a plus.
- Interested in participating in the development of massive parallel, scientific software, and/or stochastic algorithms, running in a cloud environment with a strong focus on high availability and real-time computing demands.
- Able to translate new requirements in balanced architecture choices.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Flexible, spontaneous and a real team player
- Become a core team member in a small but fast growing startup.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an internationally oriented growing company.
Send your application to the attention of "We offer You a great Job!".