DevOps (Development & Operations manager)
BlooLoc is a young high tech company with headquarter in Hasselt and R&D office in Herent, Belgium. We offer smart services based on indoor positioning. Our products have applications in shops, hospitals, senior care facilities, offices, campuses, airports, etc... BlooLoc has customers across the globe.
In the context of our growth, we are looking for a new colleague with the profile of a DevOps developer/administrator. You will be working mainly from our office in Herent.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As our installed base is evolving and diversifying, you explore options to streamline and automate the deployment and monitoring of our software in the cloud and on-premise.
- You participate in the definition and setup of a suitable deployment architecture.
- You define a fail-over and recovery strategy, and design and executes tests for it.
- You define and help in setting up a release system which streamlines updates.
- You are responsible for achieving a scalable deployment with highly availability.
Your experience / profile
- Bachelor or Master in Informatics or equivalent by experience.
- Experienced in Linux System Administration and/or an interest in software container pipelines, monitoring systems, and automation.
- Independent and takes on responsibilities.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Flexible, stress-resistant, spontaneous and a real team player
- Become a core team member in a small but fast growing startup.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an internationally oriented growing company.
Send your application to the attention of Dirk Callaerts.