Mobile Developer (iOS and/or Android)
BlooLoc is a young high tech company with headquarter in Hasselt and R&D office in Herent, Belgium. We offer smart services based on indoor positioning. Our products have applications in shops, hospitals, senior care facilities, offices, campuses, airports, etc... BlooLoc has customers across the globe.
In the context of our growth, we are looking for a new colleague with the profile of a Mobile Developer. You will be working mainly from our office in Herent.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You participate in the development of our mobile SDK offering, example applications, and end-user apps that include indoor positioning, navigation and mapping.
- Together with our business developers you can help on technical aspects of product solutions that improve the customer experience.
- Over time your role may evolve to assuming responsibility of our mobile software offering.
Your experience / profile
- Bachelor or Master in Informatics or equivalent by experience.
- Good knowledge of iOS mobile development (Swift), Android development (Java and/or Kotlin), interaction with JSON/REST services.
- Interested in user-interface usability aspects and building a smooth and intuitive user experience.
- Notions of C++ development is a plus.
- Familiar with basic trigonometry concepts used in 2D/3D GIS mapping applications.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Flexible, spontaneous and a real team player
- Become a core team member in a small but fast growing startup.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an internationally oriented growing company.
Send your application to the attention of Dirk Callaerts.