Technical Project Manager
BlooLoc is a young High Tech company with headquarters in Hasselt and R&D office in Herent, Belgium. We offer smart services based on indoor positioning. Our products have applications in retail, hospitals, senior care facilities, offices, campuses, airports, etc... BlooLoc has customers across the globe.
In the context of our growth, we are looking for a new colleague with the profile of a Technical Project Manager. You will be working mainly from our office in Herent.
As the Technical Project Manager you are the primary support resource for our customers, partners and outside sales team. You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the outside sales teams as a technical advisor and product advocate. You must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all commercial and technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction and success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You assist outside sales teams in executing and achieving their territory and market business plans.
- You solve internal and external technical support reauests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc.
- You prepare basic takeoffs based on plan review and specifications, develop maps and accurate bill of materials.
- You follow up commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues.
- You'll have an extensive interaction with our customers, partners and team via phone and email.
- You are able to travel as needed to and with outside Sales Teams to support their presentations and trade show activities.
- You maintain expert level of product knowledge and application
- You are able to listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- You are able to travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration and training services.
- You solve costumer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values and financial objectives.
- You maintain professional business relationships with target or assigned accounts
- You provide the status of all ongoing projects and list up future projects
- You identify and communicate the customer's needs and sales opportunities to help BlooLoc's future growth.
Your qualifications and profile
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent succesful experience in a similar IoT industry role.
- Experienced of 3-5 years in Engineering or Technical Customer Service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of network communications technology (VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Available for travel 20-25%
- Proficient with CRM/Database tools.
- Proven Project Management skills.
What we offer
- Become a core team member in a small but fast growing startup.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an internationally oriented growing company.
- The flexibility to work from 2 offices: HQ in Hasselt and our R&D office in Herent (Leuven).
Interested? Please send your resume and motivation letter to "We offer you a Great Job!".